Exactly what it says on the tin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
Am I the only one on hear who has no idea what section of the forum I am posting in, I just click new posts and read what I fancy, never think of checking what section it belongs in.

Am I the only one on hear who has no idea what section of the forum I am posting in, I just click new posts and read what I fancy, never think of checking what section it belongs in.
Some of us hide certain forums from the new posts. Life is infinitively safer that way.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

Yes. I have the entire other side on ignore now, although as brandane says, I sometimes inadvertently find myself there after looking at the new threads.

At times this becomes the traditional Yet Another Leftie Cycling Forum, but it's not as bad as the other one.
Now which side is left and which is right? :wacko:
Nope don't go there... Way too many dyslexics on here, and I for one had the sense to tell my driving test examiner that left and right were not going to work and he needed driver's side or passenger's side, or to point.... (Seriously that is what I did and posed 1st time)...

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
Cycle Chat, a fun and friendly online cycling community.

I wish I'd found this sooner! It's been great sharing highs and lows, receiving and giving advice and encouragement, getting to know people and learning how to use the features of a forum.
So thanks @Shaun and the rest of the team and to all the fun and friendly folks on here, :cheers:.
... and today, I've just discovered that you can like and comment on profile posts!

classic33

Leg End Member
@Katherine - one of the delights of CC is in meeting fellow members for a ride. :bicycle: I have made some really good friends :hugs: through CC Ecosse informal rides - people I would never, ever have met through any other aspect of my life. I have learned so much about 'bike craft' that I can even pass some of it on to others :wahhey:, as it is the CC Way ! :thumbsup:
Only ride I did in which other CC'ers were involved, there was a bit more seen.

Top Bottom