Excellent customer service from Biketart - Ebay shop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I had ordered a small item 10 days before Christmas, Royal mail second class.
The item did not arrive by the 28th, so I dropped them a mail, they sent another one out the same day.
Of course I ended up with two of the same item within a week.
The shop asked me if I wanted to pop the second item back in the post to them, I said I would keep it and pay for it, asking for ways to pay without receiving a third one.
When they realized the sum was tiny, they very kindly told me to keep the second item free of charge.
Good, efficient customer service by Biketart on Ebay.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Nothing wrong with good service these days thanks @Pat "5mph"

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Indeed! Evans couldn't give a stuff about messing me around today. I need to stop using them.
I blame that wicked Mike Ashley. I can only say I've always had good service from them and they're one of the very few companies that will send stuff down here and they charge me just £15 for an order of £120+ for courier delivery to my door so no brick bats from me.

I blame that wicked Mike Ashley. I can only say I've always had good service from them and they're one of the very few companies that will send stuff down here and they charge me just £15 for an order of £120+ for courier delivery to my door so no brick bats from me.
The guys at my local Evans are great its just online ordering and collection which don't work. It will take six car trips now to sort out their problem and get the parts i ordered. By contrast i ordered 7 items from Chainreaction last week at 6pm and had them all by 3pm the next day. Evans were late then messed up a single item!

D

Deleted member 26715

When they realized the sum was tiny, they very kindly told me to keep the second item free of charge.
We used to do the same thing it just wasn't worth getting anything back under about £20 by the time it was returned, processed & put back on the shelf. You just had to make sure you put notes on the account in case the customer made a habit of it.

Top Bottom