Exercise Bike for the Mrs and Co

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Ok the better half wants an exercise bike for indoors, can`t help thinking I`m wasting cash but hey ho. Anyone recommend one for under £170 ? Would an indoor turbo be a better option ?

I've just advertised my gym grade pro spin bike HERE.

It's a bit over your budget as it stands, but everything is negotiable to some degree.

That said distance may be an issue I fear :surrender:

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
funnily enough that is what she has been looking at albeit not that brand but looks the same. Yes I`m a tad out the way :tongue:. Why you selling ? Not your thing, is it better than setting up a turbo trainer ?

Why you selling ? Not your thing, is it better than setting up a turbo trainer ?
TBH I've never been a fan of indoor training, had turbo trainers and rollers in the past and hated them, but I really don't mind the spin bike.

The only reason I can offer is that it's made for purpose, whereas a turbo trainer always felt like a compromise I guess.

I'm only selling for personal reasons, but TBH if I could work something else out I wouldn't hesitate to keep it.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
There is a big heavy bloody thing in my garage, and it apparently has bells and whistles. Got 'instructed' by the in laws to take it as we cycle. It's not been used much at all, and not by us. Has a screen and stuff.

Anyone want it ?

Top Bottom