Exotic smell from passing motorist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sabian92

Über Member
Apart from 'cannabis', what does cannabis smell like?

Pungent and unmistakably strong. You might not know it but you've probably smelt it before. You'd have to be dead not to smell it or mistake it for something else!

Some scallies smoke it around the gym I go to, which wouldn't be that stupid but it's next door to a Police Station! :laugh:

Rancid

i don't have an issue with people having a spliff.
its worrying that they are driving, but i do have to shake my head when its only 7.30am on a weekday.
if you having to spliff it up so early in the day, whats the point ?

Kookas

Über Member
Never smelt it on the bike; I tend to cycle between two of the most middle-class places in Birmingham. Tell you what, though: when I had my hair proper long and curly, I got asked if I had some all the time by complete strangers. I remember a couple of times people actually came out of their house just to ask. I probably looked like a white Rasta.

D

Deleted member 20519

I smell it more when I'm walking than cycling, it's uncommon though.

SomethingLikeThat

Über Member
I had no idea it was that common a smell, then again I don't really know what it smells like. I've probably smelt it before but not noticed/realised.

Diggs

Veteran
When I played rugby we had a fixture against a prison team (they tended to play home fixtures quite a bit;) ) . Although he didn't have anything on him at the time, our full back was pooing himself going through the security points, if he'd have seen a dog I think he'd have fainted

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I had no idea it was that common a smell, then again I don't really know what it smells like. I've probably smelt it before but not noticed/realised.
It smells quite like a skunk actually. Completely off-topic, but my friends in Canada say that they have real problems when their dog gets sprayed by the local skunks. He stinks for days. The only way to get rid of the smell is to wash him from head to toe in.....

......tomato ketchup.

Tim Hall

I was riding an FNRTTC once, to Southend and the lovely Pippsy was on the tandem with me. As we went through Stratford, a BSO emerged from a side street, preceded by That Smell. The rider was sporting a large joint, which he was kind enough to offer us. We declined, cos we're like that.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Riding home up the Bristol Railway Path, I once rode past a guy whose weed was leaving a vapour trail along the path. I smelt it from about 100 yards away. One can usually get a whiff of weed along the path, especially on summer evenings riding through Easton:whistle: (I used to live there, bloke next door was growing it in his back yard).

Top Bottom