Exotic smell from passing motorist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
I was intrigued to see an occupied car parked on its own at the remote end of an otherwise quiet supermarket car park last summer. The wind is usually blowing from the south west, but that day it was blowing from the east placing the isolated car up-wind of the car park.
The car occupants had not observed the wind direction before lighting up.:whistle:

Tommy2

Über Member
One of the lads at work skins up as soon as he gets in his car at the end of the day, he smokes so much of the stuff and he is constantly forgetting to do stuff but how do you say that when he is the bosses son.
I'm very tempted to tip the police off before he sets off one day but I doubt they would do anything.

monkeylc

Über Member
One of the lads at work skins up as soon as he gets in his car at the end of the day, he smokes so much of the stuff and he is constantly forgetting to do stuff but how do you say that when he is the bosses son.
I'm very tempted to tip the police off before he sets off one day but I doubt they would do anything.

You could buy £3k of crack and plant it in his car,get him sent down for a few years for intent to supply? :thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I read that as "Erotic smell ..." - my mind boggled! :laugh:

I was out on one of my forum rides in Lancashire once with Calum, riding down a quiet lane when I caught the unmistakeable smell of skunk wafting over someone's hedge. I made a comment about it once we were out of earshot of the mystery smoker, and Calum laughed. I asked what was so funny and the cheeky young whippersnapper replied that he thought I was too old to know about such things!

Harumph - I was (just) too young to be a hippy in the 60s and they were stoned most of the time! (Not on skunk though, since it wasn't around in those days.)

Crankarm

Guru
It's other cyclists who have a splif whilst they ride that amuse me.

200px-Dylan.jpg

Tommy2

Über Member
You could buy £3k of crack and plant it in his car,get him sent down for a few years for intent to supply? :thumbsup:
Probably wont be long before he stacks his car into something, he put a suspension kit on it and forgot to tighten up most of the bolts, no doubt he had a joint whilst doing it.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
when i was a lad, (i'm only 37) the pot heads at Uni would smoke in their rooms and keep themselves to themselves. The thought of smoking whilst driving or walking down the highstreet wouldnt have crossed their mind for fear of being pulled by the police, clearly no such fear these days as I smell it almost daily through south east london.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I was in Manchester at weekend and the streets stunk of weed. Don't tend to notice on the bike though.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Always slightly concerned about breathing in too deeply in these circumstances, as I can be subjected to random drugs testing.

Tommy2

Über Member
Always slightly concerned about breathing in too deeply in these circumstances, as I can be subjected to random drugs testing.
I wonder about that as well, I don't have to have drug tests but could you fail a drug test if say you were walking down the high street behind a group of people smoking it?
I used to live above some un savoury characters who did keep to themselves but on a night i couldn't have my bedroom window open for the smell that wafted in, I don't like the smell of it.

bonker

Guru
Yep, It's a regular occurance these days. I put it down to skunk, which, as it's name implies, stinks. There's also a craze for 'hotboxing' in cars. I assume they all spark up and saturate the atmosphere in the car. Bear ganj 'innit.

Top Bottom