Expensive cat bed...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

netman

Veteran
Fanks hooman, dis £1000 warmed cat pad is vewy comfortable... u didn't want cycle chat anyway diid u?
IMG_20200309_200509.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ah HP Envy - the cat's do it to our 17.3" HP Envy

si_c

Guru
My cat comes and sits on my lap when I'm using the laptop - the vents blow directly out of the back onto her. She then gets angry and hisses at me if I move the laptop at all or if she can't get comfortable. Having said that she's an angry cat.

D

Deleted member 26715

That turns my stomach, just think of the diseases being passed

D

Deleted member 26715

or alternatively the boost to the owner's & family's immune system :okay:
It says live, not sleep Yuk, just Yuk, dogs are animals & live on the floor, but I do understand the theory, wife is allergic to horse hair, loves horses, the more time she spends around them the better (less) her allergy gets,

D

Deleted member 26715

I agree. Poor dog :smile:
I believe you think that as a joke, however I agree, a dog is a dog & not a small human & as such should be treated as such. Do you ever watch these problem dog programs? There's a doodle one with a Mexican guy (I think) Caesar & there's another UK one with a guy in a white Landrover, ever noticed how often they treat the dog? Never, it's always the owners they treat, the owners screw with the dogs brain, they try to project human emotion onto them which doesn't work.

Smudge

Veteran
My dog isn't allowed on my sofa, chairs or my bed and he does comply with this even when i'm out. I dont really care about any hygiene issue, in fact i dont believe it would be much of an issue. I just dont like dog hairs where i sit or sleep.
Friends of mine have cats, and whenever i'm round their house, i sometimes notice muddy paw prints on table tops and kitchen work surfaces. I couldn't put up with that. It must be hard to stop it, as cats like to do as they please and they are able to get on anything they like.

D

Deleted member 26715

My dog isn't allowed on my sofa, chairs or my bed and he does comply with this even when i'm out.
Ours is not allowed upstairs, nothing at the bottom of the stairs to stop her, she just knows her limits, we've just come back from a week away in a rented cottage, she slept downstairs on her bed (which we had taken) & never came upstairs. We also know we could have left her alone in the cottage & she would not have gone on any furniture or upstairs, but they ask not to leave dogs alone which I fully understand.

Top Bottom