exploring your feminine side

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Here come the stragglers

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Abitrary said:
The 1990s were the best time for new men like me. I used to love that black and white Athena poster of a bloke looking into a baby.

You sure that you weren't looking at something that was meant for trainee surgeons and you just got the wrong end of the stick?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
My lovely female Italian teacher told me I had a feminine side and I made the mistake of telling my best mate down the pub what she'd said.

He said, " She's right, you're a c*nt"

Arch

Married to Night Train
Abitrary said:
The 1990s were the best time for new men like me. I used to love that black and white Athena poster of a bloke looking into a baby.

Errrr, that poster is soooo 80's... not 90's at all!

I understand that being a girl, I ought to have a feminine side, but unless you count a liking for chocolate and thinking kittens are cute, I haven't really found it...

redshift

Über Member
I thought about my feminine side once, but then I decided it was as redundant as my sense of humour, so I had them both shot. It was a mercy killing. ;)

Melvil

I once worked in an office full of women and got seriously femmed up, to the extent of saying 'ooooh I mustn't' when the biscuits went round and numerous other feminisms (is that a word). I felt like taking a second job in a garage just to even things out.

I don't like football, getting pissed or bragging about shagging girls, so my colleagues in the veg trade naturally thought I was gay. When they worked out that I'm not, the quality of the conversation in the canteen deteriorated, sadly. They fell back into their comfort zone and started talking about football, beer and girls.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Aperitif said:
Did the op go wrong then Fab?:biggrin::angry:

:biggrin::biggrin::becool:

Bit like 20", I'm not into 'blokey' things really and always seemed to be hanging-out with girls at school rather than the guys. I'm always more comfortable in female company that male company. I'm just not into all that macho posturing and bullshit.
Since my boss left yesterday, I'm not so much the Alpha-male, but the only male sharing my office/lab with lovely ladies of 25, 29, 35 and 47 years old who all have much larger breasts than me...except one...:smile:
There's no topic of female conversation I'm not conversant in...in fact, I've really become one of the girls :ohmy:

Top Bottom