Extended pub hours ..... tackling the piss heads - arrggghhh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

how is it dangerous? she's stopped at the point of discovering a really loud noise is going off in her car, remember. Can only be a danger to her ear drums, teach the stupid bint right.

anyway even if it is a danger it's no more dangerous than what she did, safety may be improved by teaching her not to do it again.

nice one jacomus. Hope she was scrabbling around for ages trying to find it with people behind beeping her.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
yenrod said:
I seen some girl dressed in a blue glittery squinned dress pattened tights and high heels on Sunday afternoon..obviously an allnighter ! :smile:....

You'd have loved going round Crookes in Sheffield the morning after the 'Pyjama Jump' then!

09:30a.m. rains bucketing down and theres some poor sod stood at the side of the road, obviously trying to get home.

He's wearing just a skimpy nighty and a pair of Doc Martens...:biggrin::rolleyes:

Apparantly in the days following, Sheffield Unis used to hand out more morning after pills than in the rest of the year!

John the Monkey said:
and the 'zound seems a little over the top (using all my bottle cage bosses,

Dunno whether it's just the latest version, but my Airzound 3 has a natty velcro jacket and a corresponding velcro strip which tyraps to the frame tube (I've got mine slung just behind the headstock). It's had more use with work colleagues scaring the crap out of each other trying it out:smile:

mm101

Chuckling at the prospect of owning, and more to the point, using one of those Airzound horns. I bet people's faces are a picture when they sound!

:evil:

parnes

Some people remove the litre bottle that comes with the Airzound and substitute a 2 litre coke bottle.

You should get 30 120db blasts out of a standard bottle, I used the coke bottle once, did a long blast, and got a written complaint from a woman in Belgium.

Top Bottom