F/S 700c wheel with ENO eccentric hub - fixed gear for vertical dropouts!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mojones

This is quite a rare bit of kit! The White Industries ENO eccentric hub is a rear hub with an offset axle which is designed to let you adjust chain tension. Read about it here:

http://www.whiteind.com/rearhubs/singlespeedhubs.html

The result is a hub that lets you convert any bike with vertical dropouts to fixed gear. The hub is built up with a Mavic OpenPro rim and has a fixed gear on one side and a freewheel on the other. The fixed gear side has a White Industries 16 tooth cog, and the freewheel side has a White Industries 18 tooth freewheel.

I used this wheel to convert my Spec Sirrus Sport into a fixed gear bike (and it was insanely fun to ride) but I recently moved house and had to convert it back to stock in order to use it for commuting - sadly my knees refused to function when I asked them to push a fixed gear for 25 miles every day! The wheel is in excellent condition, and has only done about 200 miles from new. Total cost of components was around £250 as listed below; I'm asking for £150 including postage by Royal Mail special delivery. Pics below.

White Industries ENO eccentric hub - £120
700c Mavic OpenPro rim - £30
White Industries 16T cog - £35
White Industries 16T freewheel - £75

Any questions just ask.

Cheers,

Martin

oW3mF.jpg
JW05v.jpg v4ZGT.jpg
uNpxV.jpg
KLPKk.jpg

2old2care

Über Member
Hi Martin how far from North Wales are you? And what method of payment would you prefer, I'm asking as I'm near my Paypal sending limit!

OP
OP
M

mojones

Hi,

I'm in Edinburgh, so probably too far to drive from North Wales, unless you're heading up here anyway! Paypal is easiest for me but we could sort something out if that doesn't suit.

2old2care

Über Member
Hi
Just got your message, but I'm off to work now, I'll check with Paypal, otherwise would a postal order or a personal cheque do?

2old2care

Über Member
I'll send the money via Paypal, it's easiest. Could you pm me with your email address, I'd pm you but I can't remember how to do it!!!

Top Bottom