Face masks on public transport.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I got 50 from Amazon for under £9 delivered a few weeks ago (I've given a few away but not used myself yet as)
Uk seller, arrived in a couple of days

50 for a tenner here
Disposable Blue Face Mask Protective 3 Ply Breathable Mouth Cover with elastic earloop - Pack of 50

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08BCS7LZB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_LxDbFb93G6VES

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Increasing evidence that it can be spread by airborne means, droplets too fine to be stopped or diverted by a medical grade mask and which can linger in the air for minutes. However, an N95 spec respirator would stop it.

I've thinking of dusting off my old 80's NATO respirator. I'm sure i've got some bio agent cartridges for it. The more we find out about this nasty bug the more alarming it becomes.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Increasing evidence that it can be spread by airborne means, droplets too fine to be stopped or diverted by a medical grade mask and which can linger in the air for minutes. However, an N95 spec respirator would stop it.

I've thinking of dusting off my old 80's NATO respirator. I'm sure i've got some bio agent cartridges for it. The more we find out about this nasty bug the more alarming it becomes.
.....but it comes out of our mouths in droplets of water which are caught by our face coverings. In the absence of face coverings, it’s not until the droplets evaporate that the virus is airborne. So my face covering (I use a buff) protects you and yours protects me. No need for medical grade protection.

Top Bottom