Face masks......where to buy them??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I would have thought the government would control prices to avoid the rip offs.
But.......
Does anyone have a link to a decent supplier at a reasonable price.
MrsD got 4 from Aldi but they were not cheap.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I would have thought the government would control prices to avoid the rip offs.
But.......
Does anyone have a link to a decent supplier at a reasonable price.
MrsD got 4 from Aldi but they were not cheap.
Doesn't need to be a mask. Do you not have a cycling buff you can use? I haven't been to the supermarket since it became compulsory here but that's what I'm going to use.

vickster

Legendary Member
I got 50 of the medical ones from Amazon for under £9.
And a friend of my SiLs was making them for a fiver
Planet X are selling them too

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
There are washable ones on ebay for 3 or 4 quid. But yes as with anything, hand sanitizer especially, prices have mysteriously gone up 400% since covid19.

There are YouTube videos on how to make your own, or just use anything that covers mouth and nose that won't slip off

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
The Prof and I wear cycling buffs. That's all that is needed. A buff covers the mouth and nose and stops all those droplets that might contain the virus.

Buff for me. It'll only be for 10 minutes at most. Can't stand shops at the best of times.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
There are washable ones on ebay for 3 or 4 quid. But yes as with anything, hand sanitizer especially, prices have mysteriously gone up 400% since covid19.

There are YouTube videos on how to make your own, or just use anything that covers mouth and nose that won't slip off

Hand sanitizer is back to normal prices round here. At least in the supermarkets. Small shops s are still chancing their arm.

Julia9054

Guru
My son modelling one of my creations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom