FaceBook is broken.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I am in darkest Lancashire.I have found a novel and old fashioned way to contact people,it's called a letter. It's really fun,a sheet of paper and a thing called a pen,t just might catch on,mind you,you will need a mortgage to buy a stamp.

Dolorous Edd

Brexit, then Facebook shortage.
Coincidence? I don't think so.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
But seriously, i find the local town/towns Facebook pages quite helpful for finding things out, sending messages and information and just having a good old whinge! I hope this isn't really the end!!:unsure:

Last edited:

Rocky

Hello decadence
I am in darkest Lancashire.I have found a novel and old fashioned way to contact people,it's called a letter. It's really fun,a sheet of paper and a thing called a pen,t just might catch on,mind you,you will need a mortgage to buy a stamp.
If this carries on for much longer, you'll be getting a letter from Boris soon asking if you can go back on the delivery round again....

mistyoptic

Vintage
I think it’s my fault. I was watching the Matrix again last night and Morpheus pressed a big red button to generate an EMP. That would have done it

Dayvo

just passin' through
It's all my fault,I was on my own watching Man United v Everton I thought Mrs p was out,she came home early I had to rip the power lead out of the telly sharpish like.There was an all mighty flash and bang and the telly died.
You banged the telly dead?! 😳😉

classic33

Leg End Member
Be warned, this is going to treble the cost of traditional type entertainment overnight. Board games, meccano, roller skates, footballs, marbles; you name it.
Get your panic buying done early. Toys 'r' Us is open late!
Toys"R"Us shut up shop three years ago.

Top Bottom