Fake Britain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
X-rays of broken wrist. I'm a bit squeamish and had to flick over while the program moved on a bit.

Levo-Lon

Guru
If its for sale then it will be faked...people buy meds of the internet ...china there ya go, we do love a bargain and thats why people buy fakes.
cant believe people smoke and drink fake fags and booz? But they happily do so coz its cheap init.

bpsmith

Veteran
I never understood this either. Would rather have a lesser, but genuine, brand part. At least you know where you stand then.

classic33

Leg End Member
Fake drugs - crazy! :eek:
Plenty down the valley.
The fakes are often good enough to fool the shops though.

I'd the chance to buy a copy of the new(then) Star Wars movie, on the same day the officer in charge of the station opposite the market in Leeds, said on TV that there were no fake copies being sold there. This before its release in this country.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I was sold a fake 'Giant' frame bag by a well know national cycle store on the internet. The bag was branded 'Giante' with a copycat logo.
I contacted them, to point it out, and they checked their stock. Apparently, they had shed loads of the stuff and nobody there had noticed!
They refunded me and told me to keep the bag.
I was happy with that, as the bag was actually quite good.
Don't know what they did with the rest their stock.:unsure:

bpsmith

Veteran
I was sold a fake 'Giant' frame bag by a well know national cycle store on the internet. The bag was branded 'Giante' with a copycat logo.
I contacted them, to point it out, and they checked their stock. Apparently, they had shed loads of the stuff and nobody there had noticed!
They refunded me and told me to keep the bag.
I was happy with that, as the bag was actually quite good.
Don't know what they did with the rest their stock.:unsure:
Sold it to the next guy in hope that they wouldn't notice?

Fake drugs - crazy! :eek:

I remember a case in the 1980's

There was a Wren (WRNS) who had bought 4 Paracetamol in a dodgy pub in Portsmouth

Despite the fact that she had paid an extortionate amount for the Paracetamol, the Naval decision was that she had INTENDED to buy drugs and that was enough for her discharge

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I remember a case in the 1980's

There was a Wren (WRNS) who had bought 4 Paracetamol in a dodgy pub in Portsmouth

Despite the fact that she had paid an extortionate amount for the Paracetamol, the Naval decision was that she had INTENDED to buy drugs and that was enough for her discharge
Kind of the opposite of Bill Clinton then - He toked on a joint but did NOT INTEND to get high so he did not inhale, and he got up close and very inappropriately personal with Monica Lewinsky but did NOT INTEND to have sex with her! :laugh:

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Cant quite see the connection between buying a dodgy carbon seatpost and shagging your secretary but both could have un forseen consequences . .

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Cant quite see the connection between buying a dodgy carbon seatpost and shagging your secretary but both could have un forseen consequences . .
You were not paying attention, red-faced Bill DID - NOT - HAVE - SEX - WITH - THAT - WOMAN! (The intimate activities that did take place were NOT 'sex', they were. er, well, political conversations, public relations exercises, relaxation classes ... :whistle:)

Top Bottom