Fake users

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Judderz

Fake accounts as the account is not a person?
Some people create profile accounts for businesses as opposed to creating a business page (which I think you have to pay for), I created a page just like this for a beer brand we import, and have gotten some business from.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Everyone knows Unicorns are real, right? :crazy:

classic33

Leg End Member
On FaceBook twice, however neither is me. Minor details wrong on both entries/accounts. Unable to get them removed or access to them as the e-mail address used isn't mine.
First had it brought to my attention when someone I knew, from an old job, asked why I never responded to him.

Night Train

Maker of Things
There are many fb accounts in my name. Some are legit for a photographer in Hong Kong but a few were set up by teenage kids I was teaching a few years ago when they found out I didn't have an account.:angry:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I'm no real! :laugh: (Scottish expression for something/somebody verging on the unbelievable)
Really, Rocky, what do you mean by not real? Somebody just in CChat to cause arguments?
Or somebody's double account, set up, I guess, to cause arguments.
Or you mean somebody assuming a completely different persona, like, say, a 40 year old guy claiming to be a 15 year old girl?
I would not think in a cycling forum there would be many of the latter, a bit boring for them I guess.

Top Bottom