fallen off? show us your well earned wound...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
had my first off yesterday on a greasy corner doing around 3mph....

didn't slide at all just thudded and bruised my upper thigh.

so what have you done to yourself?

this is the best pic without showing my ass
photo 1.JPG

Last edited:

oiljam

Active...ish Member
The roads are treacherous at the minute. I've felt the bike going a few times, mostly on roundabouts but managed to stay upright. Stay safe you guys.
Hope your bike isn't as bruised @jifdave :wacko:

OP
OP
jifdave

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
ooh looks nasty enough but could have been a real nasty one

Andrew_P

In between here and there
DSC_0679.jpg

image2.jpg

Tyre Blowout at 20mph whilst in a fast right hand turn, 8 weeks ago, started riding a bit this week looking to commute next week. Elbow took the full impact dislocating shoulder hence lower arm brusing

Last edited:

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
Go on then! First icy day last year, guy in front goes down on ice I'd nowhere to go so hit him, sending me over the bars and landing on my left shoulder. Not a scratch on me, my bike or my gear. The resulting broken collar bone has left me with two scars - one where they put the plate in and one where they took it out again four months later.
2013-01-31091020_zps7a156ed8.jpg

2013-01-31091002_zpsc375c98b.jpg

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Go on then! First icy day last year, guy in front goes down on ice I'd nowhere to go so hit him, sending me over the bars and landing on my left shoulder. Not a scratch on me, my bike or my gear. The resulting broken collar bone has left me with two scars - one where they put the plate in and one where they took it out again four months later.

Oh. My. God.

Andrew_P

In between here and there

Gazumped, and oh so quickly lol

Top Bottom