Fantastic Overtake by a Skip driver :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stowie

Legendary Member
I have also had a couple of very considerate skip drivers recently. One stayed behind me - even though there was room to overtake - because there was a queue at the end of the road that would have slowed him down anyway. How great is that! I gave a nice wave when he did overtake me.

That van in your video didn't even bother to move out slightly. Idiot.

stowie

Legendary Member
I have also had a couple of very considerate skip drivers recently. One stayed behind me - even though there was room to overtake - because there was a queue at the end of the road that would have slowed him down anyway. How great is that! I gave a nice wave when he did overtake me.

That van in your video didn't even bother to move out slightly. Idiot.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Suggestion: change this (P405CPG) to P405 CPG - it's the most common format for typing registrations, and eliminating the brackets should also make it more likely to be found on a search.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Suggestion: change this (P405CPG) to P405 CPG - it's the most common format for typing registrations, and eliminating the brackets should also make it more likely to be found on a search.

BentMikey said:

Both versions in the youtube tags will bring it up in Google. :smile:

BentMikey said:

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
semislickstick said:

yep. The keywords tag will show it up. Whatever the case, Google either numberplate format and this thread is number 1. The video might start to rank up there too.

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
semislickstick said:

yep. The keywords tag will show it up. Whatever the case, Google either numberplate format and this thread is number 1. The video might start to rank up there too.

Top Bottom