Fantastic Value For Money Work Stand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That looks about the same as the Aldi/Lidl ones.

They always sell out and are genreally very well regarded.

Lonestar

Veteran
Yeah not bad and similar to mine which I bought for a fiver.I reckon the 80 quid thingy was a made up price.

screenman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4999641, member: 45"]I think it's more accurate to say that some of the ways that profit might be made is frowned upon.[/QUOTE]

Like cafes charging 50p for a cup of tea when a teabag only cost 5p.

Drago

Legendary Member
you did well with the workstands if you doubled your money, they are readily available on ebay for between £20 and£30

Yep, and the toolkits, but its not an outrageous amount and someone is always slack with the thoroughness of their search.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I love the Aldi bikestand, although the instructions are more about safety than proper usage. Like the connections for the electronics on Ford vans, with CYA as a prefix. Above and beyond that, a great value for 30.00 American, I've got a lot of use out of mine, as well as the 20.00 toolkit, which has everything I need and has lasted a great long while, even when I was taking in bikes for service and renovating old bikes for profit.

OP
OP
buzzy-beans

buzzy-beans

Über Member
Yep, and the toolkits, but its not an outrageous amount and someone is always slack with the thoroughness of their search.

I will never frown on someone who is bright enough to see ways of making a profit, good luck to you Drago :okay:

Those I do frown on are the lazy barstuards who can't be bothered to get off their collective asses to do sweet bloody buqqer all and then complain that they don't have any money!!

D

Deleted member 26715

Those I do frown on are the lazy barstuards who can't be bothered to get off their collective asses to do sweet bloody buqqer all and then complain that they don't have [strikethrough]any[/strikethrough] enough money!!
You mean bankers & insurance company workers?

Top Bottom