Fantasy Giro d' Italia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
My policy of not picking dodgy Italians looked to be on shaky ground for a while there - I think the #2 spot changed hands a few times.

Chapeau to Alan H & Keith, and to everyone for having a go - great to have such a big league. Hope we'll see everyone again for the tour...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Well done Alan, clear winner even without Menchov!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Landslide said:
Commiserations to Cathryn and alecstilleyedye! Bragging rights to their significant others!:blush:

It is an utter disaster. FIVE of my team dropped out (VandeVelde, Soler, Cancellara, Miller and Cav, who admittedly earned me some points). I shall never again pick a team on such shallow basis as sexiness.

Richard is unbearable. I'm having to go and see Star Trek the new movie tonight. It's awful.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I just chose the ones who I could remember as having won stages and/or Tours in the past few years. (Or in the case of one rider, nine years ago.)

The Star Trek film does not reach my local cinema until August.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Speicher said:
I just chose the ones who I could remember as having won stages and/or Tours in the past few years. (Or in the case of one rider, nine years ago.)

The Star Trek film does not reach my local cinema until August.

You may wish not to see it unless you're a fan. Richard LOVED it but I thought it was a bit dull. I get my revenge tomorrow...Allo Allo the stage show, with Vicky Michellle :smile:

Cathryn said:
You may wish not to see it unless you're a fan. Richard LOVED it but I thought it was a bit dull. I get my revenge tomorrow...Allo Allo the stage show, with Vicky Michellle :smile:

That's not a bad bet loss, being taken to see a good film, you got off lightly.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
< Sprays large bottle of Prosecco into crowd >

Perhaps not as exciting as last year's race but a good Giro nonetheless, and an even better competition. Congrats to all.

Top Bottom