Fantasy Giro d' Italia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Something for the weekend?

Yep think about your Team, George is planning on opening entries from the 4th of May at Velogames same place we played last year.

Don't forget that Soler was our top climber last year and you want him on your team.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Yes, Soler has been training hard, and is in top form. People would be well advised to spend their points on the promising Colombian.

Noodley

Soler was a star wasn't he? I hope George limits how many people can pick him this year, and that all other CCers manage to get him in their teams....

Speicher

Vice Admiral
mondobongo said:
You is not a beginner anymore;)

Last year I just chose my favourite cyclists, added up the points and it totalled exactly 100. :wahhey:

Does that mean that this year, I have to use some skill and tactics and knowledge of racing form in order to end up higher than second? :sad:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Speicher said:
Does that mean that this year, I have to use some skill and tactics and knowledge of racing form in order to end up higher than second? :sad:
I did that for Le Tour.

One team picked of cyclists I liked, and one picked according to form etc etc.

Guess which team did better?

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Speicher said:
IIRC one was JtM The Head, and one JtM The Heart and the latter won. :sad:

Yep.

Mind you, people who choose with either are going for exciting climbing talent SOLER in this year's Giro, mark my words.

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
The race actually starts on Saturday the 9th. Velogames are waiting for the last few teams to be announced and are expecting to start registrations today.

Top Bottom