Fantasy Giro d' Italia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
John the Monkey said:
Mind you, people who choose with either are going for exciting climbing talent SOLER in this year's Giro, mark my words.

I'll be either marking your words or eating mine!

Soler isn't going to perform! hopefully the humble pie will be staying at the bottom of the freezer for the next three weeks! :rolleyes:

Noodley

Now open for trading. I shall leave it to someone more deserving to set up the league.

I've just registered my brave lads :ohmy:

All together now: "Soler! Soler! Soler!"

rich p

ridiculous old lush
John the Monkey said:
I'll do that if no one objects - I'll post the league details in't thread later.

I just set it up JtM

Code is 06081156 under the name CycleChat

Sorry, I should have said so first!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
rich p said:
I just set it up JtM

Not a problem Rich - now to get to picking my team. Shame you can't have the man they call "The Colombian Mountain King" (M. Soler) in the team more than once really :smile:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
rich p said:
I just set it up JtM

Thank you Rich P. :smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Speicher said:
My favourite Team Leader appears to be not riding, Mr Alejandro Valverde Belmonte. :rolleyes:

He's up before the beak this week so he might not be riding for a couple of years!

Alejandro Valverde will confront the International Cycling Union (UCI) as well as the Italian Olympic Committee (CONI) at Italy's anti-doping tribunal in connection to the 2006's Operación Puerto blood doping investigation. The Olympic Committee announced yesterday that Doctor Mario Zorzoli from the cycling union will attend the hearing on May 11 in Rome (10:15).

The Italian Olympic Committee requested a suspension of two years on April 1. Head anti-doping prosecutor Ettore Torri reportedly used DNA evidence to connect the 28-year-old Caisse d'Epargne rider to the Spanish Operación Puerto investigation. He linked DNA samples taken during last year's Tour de France – from the rest day in Italy on July 21 – to blood seized in the 2006 Puerto investigation.

Top Bottom