Fantasy Giro d' Italia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
rich p said:
Noodley, I'm intrigued as to how you decided on your team name - if the answer is too complicated then don't worry:biggrin:

;):tongue:

Noodley

rich p said:
Noodley, I'm intrigued as to how you decided on your team name - if the answer is too complicated then don't worry:biggrin:

I lot of thought went into that. I employed a highly skilled team of 'product concept' professionals who undertook a series of scoping exercises, a bit of blue sky thinking, and a series of consumer feedback events across the country.

I like the end product. ;)

Noodley

Can someone remind me. Are team selections kept hidden until the race starts then become available to view, or are they always hidden from view? I think it's the former.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Noodley said:
Can someone remind me. Are team selections kept hidden until the race starts then become available to view, or are they always hidden from view? I think it's the former.

I think it is the former. I remember trying to compare my team last year to the one above mine, at certain times.

Noodley

Speicher said:
Yes, I know :wacko: I could not remember if it was Cunego or Di Luca who might possibly alledgedly also could have. :smile:

If it's replacement doper you are looking for then look no further than Mr Di Luca. Nothing 'alleged' about him.

Noodley

Speicher said:
Yes, um I thought so. :wacko:

I'd stay clear of Eastern Euro teams, oh and the Spanish..and Italians. Some of the French have dodgy pasts as well.

You should be okay with our fine boys...in fact there are enough of them riding this year to form a fantasy tour team :smile: Now, that would be interesting.

What was I saying about 1 team per person?

Seriously would anyone mind if I picked a "Brit Team" just to see how they get on? Unless someone else has done it already...

(edit: no that wouldn't work, would it, due to the different categories. As you were)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
My missus won the fantasy football one year with a purely British team so go for it I say. It can be our CC team if you like!

Noodley

rich p said:
My missus won the fantasy football one year with a purely British team so go for it I say. It can be our CC team if you like!

I have checked and there are no All Rounders or Climbers.

The nearest is Old Empire(ish):
Leipheimer (US)
Rogers (Aus)
Danielson (US)
Augustyn (SA)
with the highest value Brits (although some Empireishness here as well):
Cavendish
Millar
Wiggins
Hunt
Wegelius

Which misses out Froome, Stannard, Swift, and Lloyd (who is not shown in the rider list as far as I can see)

Top Bottom