Fantasy Giro d' Italia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Speicher said:
;) Pellizoti and Garzelli in my team. :biggrin:

Must keep my Team out of the Bar tonight tho!

Harrummph! I need Pettachi to shift his backside tomorrow and Menchov to erupt the day after and Saturday and that's just to keep me middlin'.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I did wonder what Bruseghin thought he was doing, I told him he could be third! And as for Sastre, well I have told him to pull his socks up!

Keith Oates

Janner
Alan H said:
Hey Keith! Good race! So what does Thoatoc mean?

It's the name of a hairdressing shop close to where I now live in Vietnam. It's actually two words put together Thoa is the name of the owner and Toc means hairdresser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Keith Oates said:
It's the name of a hairdressing shop close to where I now live in Vietnam. It's actually two words put together Thoa is the name of the owner and Toc means hairdresser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was an abbreviation for 'The Oates of course'

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Gutted. Back from a few days in sunny Barcelona and the husband has shot into the lead. I've now lost Vandevelde, Cavendish (who admittedly earned me some points), Cancellara AND Soler. Life in Fantasy Giro is MISERABLE!

The GOOD thing is that our hotel in Barca had Eurosport!!!! We had a great time!

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Keith Oates said:

Inspired! Good call!

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Aperitif said:
"short bacon sides"...

Very good. :laugh:

Ok - let's write off Julian Dean now, but with the retirement of Vandevelde and Cancellara, I am pleased to say that Sastre, Popovych, Arroyo, Lovkvist - not forgetting the blinder being played by Pellizotti would, conceptually speaking (cue rich p) mean that my team would have wiped out many others.

Top Bottom