Fantasy Giro d' Italia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Dayvo said:
The cunning linguist on the TV link from Italy 'Gazzetta della Sport' needs replacing!

What's with this 'lead of the race' thing? :ohmy:

For the first few days, the chasing pack (as it's now called) was referred to as the 'followers'! FFS

And why the 'Maglia Rosa group' and not the 'Pink Jersey group'?

And another and: the sign for the distance left 'to the arrival'!? It's the fukking finish, FFS!

OK, rant over! :tongue:

Si, si, poverino, e veramente!

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Dayvo said:
FFS! OK, rant over! :wacko:

Don't bottle it up, Dayvo. You've got to let those fraudsters frustrations out. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
I'm following Stumpy, sort of glad I have no internet and am following the Giro the old fashioned way by reading the write up in the Comic each week. There will be big changes for July and no sentiment for the old favourites Millar your fired.

Keith Oates

Janner
rich p said:
Who are Thoatoc, Dave Moran and Thor?

I wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stumpy

Noodley said:
Another good stage for you stumpy...only 12 teams worse now! :blush:

I'm rooting for you.

Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve not checked for a couple of days…..What a result. I think I need something bad to happen to Basso now as he could (haha I doubt it) start to score some points if left unsupervised.:biggrin::angry:

I think a small team talk to try and get the whole lot of them under performing to an even greater level is now in order. :biggrin:

Noodley

Dayvo said:
Don't know about the first two, but wasn't Thor from Iceland (country, not shop) and on the old C+ site?

He was over on yacf trying to get a league started but joined the CC league due to minimal interest IIRC...

Top Bottom