Fantasy Giro d' Italia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Aperitif said:
If someone could give Messrs. Pozzato, Vandevelde and Cancellara a joint shake, I would be much obliged. :ohmy:

Someone must have shaken Cancellara a bit too hard as he has abandoned according to Saxo Bank web page.

Noodley said:
Someone must have shaken Cancellara a bit too hard as he has abandoned according to Saxo Bank web page.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

You're wrong, you've got to be wrong................................haven't you?

Only 7 left in my team now :sad::sad:

and I picked the stupid barsteward for the TT's :ohmy:

stumpy

719 point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:
2066 out of 2081!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Bugger

If only I'd picked my other team..........:biggrin:

If there is a fantasy Tdf they please make a note of my team and avoid all of them..

Ohhh arse...Di Luca has more points than my entire team aswell :sad::blush::biggrin:

Noodley

stumpy said:
719 point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:
2066 out of 2081!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

That's impressive going stumpy! :biggrin:

Perhaps we should have a real team and an alternative team for the TdeF? Just to see how bad a team you can get.

I'll have to go and look at who is in your team now :cry:

In all seriousness, the scoring system does not necessarily have any direct relation to how well a rider does over the 3 weeks...

Noodley

Noodley said:
I'll have to go and look at who is in your team now :sad:

Just had a look, and on paper it's a good enough team. But I reckon not one which will be high up the scoring system on velogames - as you have discovered!

I did the same the first few times I played and am only now working it out a bit better - still not that well obviously! :biggrin:

stumpy

Noodley said:
Just had a look, and on paper it's a good enough team. But I reckon not one which will be high up the scoring system on velogames - as you have discovered!

I did the same the first few times I played and am only now working it out a bit better - still not that well obviously! :biggrin:

Thanks Noodley.

I think I'll go for the "eyes closed dart board" style of team selection for the Tdf

Either that or I'm locking myself in my room untill then to study what the secret is;)

Top Bottom