Fantasy TdF 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't understand the stage hunter thing - it is as simple that you replace riders ? - If so thats a PITA - I prefer to have to stick with your opening selections

What is this ?

Team Changes - Stage Hunter Leaderboard

Newly introduced in 2022, the Stage Hunter competition allows for a total of nine rider changes (or "Stage Hunter Transfers") to be used by each team director for the duration of the contest, to be used between the end of Stage 3 and the start of Stage 21.

Stage Hunter Transfers allow directors to make tactical changes to their team of nine riders, in order to keep their team competitive, target upcoming stages and react to unfortunate events such as rider abandons and poorly-performing initial selections.

A Stage Hunter Transfer is counted for each rider change. Changing one rider in and one rider out counts as one transfer, two riders in and two riders out count as two transfers, and so on.

Each team director has a maximum of 9 Stage Hunter Transfers to use use during the contest, which will become active for use at the end of Stage 3.

Adam4868

Guru
Team Changes - Stage Hunter Leaderboard

Newly introduced in 2022, the Stage Hunter competition allows for a total of nine rider changes (or "Stage Hunter Transfers") to be used by each team director for the duration of the contest, to be used between the end of Stage 3 and the start of Stage 21.

Stage Hunter Transfers allow directors to make tactical changes to their team of nine riders, in order to keep their team competitive, target upcoming stages and react to unfortunate events such as rider abandons and poorly-performing initial selections.

A Stage Hunter Transfer is counted for each rider change. Changing one rider in and one rider out counts as one transfer, two riders in and two riders out count as two transfers, and so on.

Each team director has a maximum of 9 Stage Hunter Transfers to use use during the contest, which will become active for use at the end of Stage 3.
Every days a school day 😁

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
So it seems there are now TWO leader boards.

One, the "Classic" leaderboard is how things have always been. Pick your team, and watch helplessly as one by one your riders fall off, get sick, shoot themselves with Champagne* bottles, get whacked by spectators holding signs and so on.

The new "Stage Hunter" leaderboard has all the complicated new rules above. Which I have not read properly yet.

* Actually, I think you'll find it wasn't "Champagne" ...

So it seems there are now TWO leader boards.

One, the "Classic" leaderboard is how things have always been. Pick your team, and watch helplessly as one by one your riders fall off, get sick, shoot themselves with Champagne* bottles, get whacked by spectators holding signs and so on.

The new "Stage Hunter" leaderboard has all the complicated new rules above. Which I have not read properly yet.

* Actually, I think you'll find it wasn't "Champagne" ...

Thats my blurred understanding ! - I don't want to be farting about swapping riders about

I got a six pack to attend too !

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Thats my blurred understanding ! - I don't want to be farting about swapping riders about

I got a six pack to attend too !

Then stick to the "Classic" leaderboard. Pick your team, fire and forget. Watch as they crash and burn.

The other leaderboard sounds like a lot of faff, and I would probably end up making my disappointing team even worse.

Stephenite

Membå
I’m not entirely sure I made the deadline - I noticed the thread at the last minute. I think I went over the deadline by a few seconds but the team appears to be registered. Hope so anyway! 🤠

Top Bottom