Fantasy TdF 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Kudos to my grandson who is 4th and sniggering at my dismal performance ^_^

Mike_P

Guru
IMG_20220721_195525.jpg

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Mildly impressed by my bunch's performance after a poor first week! Not threatening the GC but a solid top 10 hopefully.

I too am mildly happy. My three support GC guys, Meintjes, Bardet and Vlasov are all top 10. My sprinter WVA has exceeded all expectations. But my main GC guy ... Roglic. Nuff said,

Stephenite

Membå
I'm happy too. It was, literally, a last half minute effort choosing the team, and i have to admit, i hadn't heard of 99.8% of the riders. I went heavily for Ineos and UK - and at the same time being cautious because of the 100 cred cap and not knowing what to expect in the 30 sec berfore deadline. When it came to the last rider i had exactly 26 cred left so i went for Pod. 12th at the mo (and won a stage!) - happy with that. Beginners luck :smile:

Just had a quick mooch and found out i can use the nine transfers in the Stage Hunter game before the TT. So, I have just for the fun of it, changed the team totally. It will be fun to see if the SH team beats the Classic.

Stephenite

Membå
I made seven transfers -

My classic team scored:
  • Stage 20 Score: 375 Stage 20 Rank: 16923 of 26326
My stage hunter team scored:
  • Stage 20 Score: 765 Stage 20 Rank: 656 of 26326
Yayy! I actually won a stage in the CC Stage Hunter league. :rolleyes: And still clinging onto 12th in the CC Classic.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Congrats to Someone, who guided Seagulls to victory, and managed somehow to squeeze Pog, Vin and WVA into the budget. There's a lesson there.
Kudos to Gilly for managing 5th without either Vin or Pog
I'm happy at having just scraped a top 10.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Congrats to Someone, who guided Seagulls to victory, and managed somehow to squeeze Pog, Vin and WVA into the budget. There's a lesson there.

I chose Roglic over Vin or WVA and decided a tired MVdP was a useful use of resources :laugh: I kow I pulled my team together in 5 minutes but even so....

At least I prevented anyone else coming last.....

Mike_P

Guru
Best possible team apparently; JA, Pog, Gaudu, Meintjes, WVA, Laporte, Pidcock, Van Hooydonck, Benjamin Thomas 14479 points

Last edited:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
At least I prevented anyone else coming last.....
Which reminds me. My team of riders with Van in their name would have scored a total of 4694 points. Of which WVA would have scored 62%.
They would have been well behind you.

Wout Van Aert 2917
Danny Van Poppel 538
Dylan Van Baarle 427
Nathan Van Hooydonck 290
Taco Van Der Hoorn 258
Mathieu Van Der Poel 215
Guillaume Van Keirsbulck 28
Reinardt Janse van Rensburg 11
Brent Van Moer 10

rich p

ridiculous old lush

Ahem, it was a collaboration between me and my 9 year old grandson who decided to change his name from Seb to Someone.
He's thrilled!

Top Bottom