Fantasy Tour De France, nrtoone version (same as Giro)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Oh I am in it....and in 6th!

Noodley

Speicher said:
Not sure what Leon Luis Sanchez is doing yet, though.

Sitting safely in the top 20...biding his time. He's featured near the front of the peloton quite a bit, and even almost got a name check on ITV4 yesterday: well, he would have done if Phil did not mistake him for Lance - I think he got a bit excited when he saw the red bit on his top...:sad:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I made the mistake this afternoon of watching ITV4 with Phil and Paul. I changed over to Eurosport after about half an hour. Sean Kelly knows infinitely more about the tactics etc.

I would expect the commentators to know that Radio Shack and Caisse D'Epargne are the same colours but different design. Their insistence on talking about Lance is boring.

I have a £7 bet with Betfair on Mr Sanchez.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Luis Leon Sanchez doing well today. :wahhey:

He is in my team with a joker for today. Apparently he has good descending skills. Currently he is one minute something ahead, in theory, or on the road as David Harmon said.

montage

God Almighty
Not sure why O'grady is in my team.....I didn't pick him!
Perhaps it was to replace Brice felliu (spelling) who for some reason isn't riding the tour this year

montage

God Almighty
Have you only just noticed this? Or are you going into the "Giro" section? This has happened to me, and then I selected TdeF.

Definately the tour de france!
But why have I got some default crap guy who has scored me zero points to replace somebody who was almost bount to get at least one stage win! dammit! Serves me right for not checking right before the tour.

I really want to beat Noodley in this league....slowly closing the gap!....seem to have been in 6th place for a while though

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I really want to beat Noodley in this league....slowly closing the gap!....seem to have been in 6th place for a while though

He'sa canny b4gger though. I've got a bit closer this year than last but he always has a couple of trick riders up his sleeve.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I was second, I think, for a day or two. Now fifth or even sixth. :unsure:

But still ahead of Dayvo. ;)

Is Edvald Bosen Hagen still in this race? He has not won me any points yet.
Luis Leon Sanchez is now over four minutes off the lead. But there are some very big mountains next week.

Top Bottom