Fantasy Tour De France, nrtoone version (same as Giro)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
yes!

Take that noodles!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have joined nrtoone as opposed to the Road cc one. May be some amendments to the team at the last minute, as unlike Noodley, I cannot add up. :smile:

:eek: When I do a search for the nrtoone website, my post as above, appears on the search results. :unsure:

Mr Toone, is off to Paris, and the final results for the competition will not be available until Monday evening. I wonder why he has chosen this weekend to go to Paris, I am sure it would be quieter in September. ;) :smile:

montage

God Almighty
:eek: When I do a search for the nrtoone website, my post as above, appears on the search results. :unsure:

Mr Toone, is off to Paris, and the final results for the competition will not be available until Monday evening. I wonder why he has chosen this weekend to go to Paris, I am sure it would be quieter in September. ;) :smile:

the bastard!

Mr Toone, is off to Paris, and the final results for the competition will not be available until Monday evening.

Monsieur Toone has returned from gay paree as the results have been updated. And we have all been well and truly spanked by the BiBoys and KenBarlow. So, only a measly third for moi. How much higher up the GC both BiBoys and KenBarlow would have been if they played their jokers. What happened guys?

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I must admit to being sometimes at a loss to understand the scoring in this fantasy game but beaten is beaten.

Top Bottom