Fantasy Tour De France, nrtoone version (same as Giro)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
This Ken Barlow World looks like he could overtake me though with sammy sanchez in the team.

Anyway....closed the gap on Noodles a bit more so I am happy

Is that you speicher who just dropped a little?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Yes, just dropped down the league a teensy weensy bit. :unsure:

Sportlichkeit is my team. (German for Sportsmanship)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Hello CCC. Rich P did a list of people and their team names, and your name was missing.

I am hoping that today Luis Leon Sanchez shows us his descending skills and moves further up the top ten.

Hello CCC. Rich P did a list of people and their team names, and your name was missing.

I am hoping that today Luis Leon Sanchez shows us his descending skills and moves further up the top ten.

Hi Speicher - being a new member, RichP wouldn't have known and probably still doesn't!

Regarding LL, you would think that, I would prefer he stays where he is!

montage

God Almighty
:biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin:

Don't worry montage, you'll beat me at the end when the totals on GC are in...you've got Schleck and Contador.

It will be very close....you will have the green jersey. Which gives me only a 30point advantage when the results are out. That puts me about 9 points behind you. Thor will win you some points in 2 more stages, contador will win me points on thursday and in the TT.
Infact......if Lance does well in the TT ..... :biggrin:
Close!!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Meanwhile Shadow picked the winner today and rockets past all of us. It's an uncanny knack he's got, that's two competitions he's skinning us in.

Meanwhile Shadow picked the winner today and rockets past all of us. It's an uncanny knack he's got, that's two competitions he's skinning us in.

Beginners luck?! I think the Vuelta will be very different. I was beginning to think that I would stay around the same place - I was surprised to have Fedrigo win yesterday because he has done nothing else on this Tour for me. A very pleasant surprise though!!

Duuhh, it's easy. All he has to do is pick the top nine riders. :rolleyes:

At least that's what Flying Monkey says...:evil:

What does FM know? I am coming to the conclusion that this version is harder to do well in than the road.cc one. Yes, it is easy to pick the 'best' riders or 'favourites' but they are not all there - e.g. Evans, Sastre, Wiggo ( altho' I suspected BW would struggle this year). I think the skill lies in choosing the lesser riders AND playing the joker - which I have done abysmally.

Top Bottom