Fantasy Vuelta!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's a decent field too this year. Cav's going to jump ship before the finish so tricky selection choice there.

Noodley

I see there have been a few rules changes...not sure about changing rider values during the event if they are 'doing well'. I'm sure there will be a few of the lesser sprinters 'doing well' but then increasing there values will just result in there only being shoot riders to pick :wacko:

ChristinaJL

Right, I've signed up to the cycle chat league as Team Spinning Demons, rubbish name, but that's all I could come up with. :blush: I'm notoriously bad at this fantasy stuff and blew most of the budget Cav in the hope he'll get lots of early points before/if he goes home. :whistle: No laughing when I come last either. :tongue:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Right, I've signed up to the cycle chat league as Team Spinning Demons, rubbish name, but that's all I could come up with. :blush: I'm notoriously bad at this fantasy stuff and blew most of the budget Cav in the hope he'll get lots of early points before/if he goes home. :whistle: No laughing when I come last either. :tongue:

I doubt if the teams are finalised yet so keep an eye on it in case some of yours drop out!

Noodley

No laughing when I come last either. :tongue:

Yer fine, Dayvo's playing......:whistle:

Noodley

I think I've added 'The Hexed Ones' :wacko:

Its probably obvious but how do I add it to the CC League?

Under your team there is a section titled My Leagues, and there you'll find "Click here to join league"...then enter the number Chuffy gave in the OP. Simples. In a not so simples way....

montage

God Almighty
I'll be making a team with the lowest amount of points I can, not followed the vuelta before so not in with much of a chance for winning overall....and I refuse to lose to Noodles on a level playing field :tongue:

Top Bottom