Fantasy Vuelta!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChristinaJL

It took me ages to pick a team, once you've got one good rider, the rest have to be, shall we say, lesser known, LOL!! ;)

Noodley

I refuse to lose to Noodles on a level playing field :tongue:

Conceding I'd thrash you without even giving the slightest bit of a fight? Shocking, but understandable :tongue:

theloafer

Legendary Member
:whistle: time will tell dayvo... :tongue:

did you see my reply to your ? about resize pics all info there if you get stuck just give me a shout mate can walk you through it simples..

larry

Noodley

Where did my team go? Team Hot Sauce is still listed but there's no-one in it. I've just repicked, gone back to check and my new team has vanished as well. :angry:

Same happened to me, then when I was scratching my head after second time of picking the team re-appeared...maybe a time delay? Or was there a button with Makes Changes that I clicked....? maybe both. :wacko:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Los Leaders are in and raring to go. I'm preparing the Pot Belge as we speak and adding a little chorizo and rioja for a real Spanish flavour. Nothing needs to be done except to wipe down the syringes on a pair of Vino's old chamois pads.

Ball

Ball's Vueltastic rollers are in!

Took a punt on Oscar Freire for the green jersey to begin with, as the first few stages are hilly affairs. I think that might give him an advantage over Cav/Hushovd and others. But someone totally different will probably wear it in the first few days.

Can't think who might be strong in the TTT, the Giro blew all my predictions out the water. But I imagine HTC, Sky, Garmin, CDE and Liquigas?! We'll see.

Top Bottom