Fantasy Vuelta!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

:whistle:

Nearly time for all the pre-Vuelta transfers as the teams are announced and everyone realises they've picked riders not riding it!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Means that having a deeper knowledge of the peloton and form is more important... this is how a management game should be IMHO.

Blimey that's put you under pressure. Respect for bigging yourself up though ;)

Some of my team are grey others are not, who's riding ?

The grey one I think
Retirees: if a rider retires or finishes outside the time cutoff then their points stand for the rest of the race and will count towards your score. Riders will be removed as soon as we know they're out of the race. They'll be greyed out in the game and you'll be able to transfer them out for free without using up one of your stage transfers.

Noodley

Have the changes and tweaks led to delays in scoring and transfers? The Tour updates were there within minutes of the stage result being confirmed - maybe Bank Holiday is playing a part in stage 2 update?

...but I was not able to make a transfer this morning as no 'transfer' tab available...seems fine now. Nobody will believe me but I was going to be transferring in today's stage winner. I had to leave home at 6am so maybe it sorted itself out later on.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
...but I was not able to make a transfer this morning as no 'transfer' tab available...seems fine now. Nobody will believe me but I was going to be transferring in today's stage winner. I had to leave home at 6am so maybe it sorted itself out later on.
You and Flying Monkey both I assume? Seeing as you are proper experts and not armchair fans like the rest of us.

I reckon Big Dave is on holiday and hasn't given anyone else the keys to the server.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Bollocks, FM just makes sounds to make it seem like he knows what he's on about! :boxing:

I don't think I've ever claimed to be a cycling expert, just a fan. And as I said, my selection for the Vuelta is pretty random.And I am toying with sticking to the purist's [AKA lazy fecker's] league...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Means that having a deeper knowledge of the peloton and form is more important... this is how a management game should be IMHO.

I don't think I've ever claimed to be a cycling expert, just a fan. And as I said, my selection for the Vuelta is pretty random.And I am toying with sticking to the purist's [AKA lazy fecker's] league...

Sorry, FM, I assumed you were implying that you had a deeper knowledge of the peloton!

:biggrin:

Top Bottom