Fantasy Vuelta!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Sorry, FM, I assumed you were implying that you had a deeper knowledge of the peloton!

:biggrin:

It wasn't self-interest. I keep an eye on things but no more. I just like the rules for these kinds of games not to be random and I don't begrudge them benefitting people who do have a deeper knowledge at all.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
pointlaugh.gif

ChristinaJL

Ooo, I just checked the league and by some fluke I'm up to 2nd. ^_^ Mostly thanks to Gilbert and Nibali who I was cheering on like some mad thing. :bravo:

Ooo, I just checked the league and by some fluke I'm up to 2nd.

Well done, CJL. Feeling the pressure from all the CC'ers behind you?!

Not from me you won't...got off to a good start in TTT but yesterday and today were rubbish for me. Would love to stay in purists league but my team is not set up for that! Do not remember seeing this in 'the rules'.

No sure about the adjusting values, no doubt our Aerial Primate from ontario approves! Transfers now required.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
My team is underperforming badly (still beating Chuffy though...
whistling.gif
).

I need some changes or some serious drugs.
I'm only a few points behind. Not bad for an armchair fan with a handful of names I recognise from the Tour de France. :becool:

As someone with deeper knowledge of the peloton you should be way further ahead of me than that. :laugh:

Top Bottom