Fantasy Vuelta!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm in two minds about whether to change my team now. :rolleyes: I was going down the purists route and not changing any riders, but Bernie Eisel abandonned yesterday and Cav hasn't won yet. Just when can I do transfers, I tried last night, but it wasn't having it??!! :whistle:

Cav won on the first stage the TTT but I wonder if todays sit up will cost him a jersey allay the TdF. btw The transfer weren't working for most of yesterday.

I don't even have a computer and I live in a cardboard box.

This is very silly. It used to be such a sensible forum.

No where is my lumberjack shirt?

Might be sooner than you think. Chuffers' Huffers and Puffers may not surge but when FM stops feigning indifference look out! And beware the dark shadow creeping up your rear wheel!!

I was surprised to see you down the table a bit, I'd taken it as read you'd overtake as you have in the Nrtoone league. Chuffy on the other hand......

Anyway, if we're going all Yorkshire, I'm on holiday so haven't looked at the race results at all (which is why I'm still in the purists league) :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
I was surprised to see you down the table a bit, I'd taken it as read you'd overtake as you have in the Nrtoone league. Chuffy on the other hand......

Anyway, if we're going all Yorkshire, I'm on holiday so haven't looked at the race results at all (which is why I'm still in the purists league) :thumbsup:
What race?

ChristinaJL

Cav won on the first stage the TTT but I wonder if todays sit up will cost him a jersey allay the TdF. btw The transfer weren't working for most of yesterday.

doh, how could I forget the TTT!! :rolleyes: Think I scored some pitiful points today with Gilbert and Roche, but better than none I suppose. :biggrin:

Noodley

Has everyone stopped posting to show how uninterested they are in the Vuelta to copy Chuffy and FM?

:tongue:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I was waiting till I caught you up! Some chance now - I transferred Avermaet out this morning which shows a less than deep knowledge of the peloton, as they say.
I may make a surge in the mountains though I'm not banking on it!

I knew I'd hex folk by picking a team, I had Andy Schleck for a while as my team leader, he's now been sent home after a session. Poor Frank never done much better when he replaced him and now I've replaced him with Nibali (looks like is Vuelta will be over now ;-) ) I had Cav for the first few stages too and he got pipped in to 2nd every time except for the TTT. Surprisingly though other than the obvious Sky riders in my team and Schleck nobody has been forced to withdraw. If I catch anybody up it'll be Vida Vidor ;-)

Tricky; going up in the purists league but down in the CC league. Even FM is close to overtaking me. Can't decide whether to stick or twist.

Anyone still interested in this then? Big day tomorrow but it looks like Nibali has it sewn up.

I've stuck to the Purists league in which I'm 24th but 240th in the main league with only 7 left in my team. I was looking to see where Chuffy was but I left my binoculars downstairs.

Top Bottom