Fantasy Vuelta!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I'm only a few points behind. Not bad for an armchair fan with a handful of names I recognise from the Tour de France. :becool:

As someone with deeper knowledge of the peloton you should be way further ahead of me than that. :laugh:

I was going to say that it was clearly the deeper knowledge that is doing it for me. You should try it. I think they sell it everywhere you can get those legal highs.

Noodley

...site telling me that there is no transfer window open :wacko:

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
I scored a massive 5 points today it shows I was right to bin Zeits and bring in Txurruka, he scored all the 5 points :rolleyes: It doesn't look like transfers are available today.

Noodley

Transfers working again, but looks to have gone back to 'old' style which they had during the Tour - maybe some fault being rectified?

I obviously didn't quite have brain engaged. :ohmy: and failed to realise three of my riders had dropped out! Which is why I scored 0 points again. I don't think slightyl changing the colour of their names is a clear indication that they've quit. Oh well. I might manage to get off the bottom of the table now.

ChristinaJL

I'm in two minds about whether to change my team now. :rolleyes: I was going down the purists route and not changing any riders, but Bernie Eisel abandonned yesterday and Cav hasn't won yet. Just when can I do transfers, I tried last night, but it wasn't having it??!! :whistle:

I'm staying in the Purists league unless Chancer Chuffy gets too close with one of his jammy late surges. I'm not worried about FM closing the gap ;)

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
I'm staying in the Purists league unless Chancer Chuffy gets too close with one of his jammy late surges. I'm not worried about FM closing the gap ;)
Not much chance of a jammy surge from this lightweight armchair fan. I don't even have a free wallchart for this one. I just looked at the jerseys and picked the nicest.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
When do they get to Paris btw?

Shadow

Might be sooner than you think. Chuffers' Huffers and Puffers may not surge but when FM stops feigning indifference look out! And beware the dark shadow creeping up your rear wheel!!

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Might be sooner than you think. Chuffers' Huffers and Puffers may not surge but when FM stops feigning indifference look out! And beware the dark shadow creeping up your rear wheel!!
Got a touch of the Lemonds or have you been eating with Team Sky?

Top Bottom