Fantasy World Cup anyone?

darkstar

This second round has been awful for my side, especially not Buffon is out injured...

I would just like to point out it's me leading but I suspect some of you have given up. Shame, as I'm unlikely to do so well in the cycling fantasy leagues.

Tubbs

Noodley said:
I missed the transfer window due to knackered internet connection, so gave up....
There was no "window" as such - you can still make your transfers if you have them left - stick some Germans/Spanish/Dutch in your team now. ;)

I'm in second place but I'll need a high scoring game tonight to catch the leader. Fingers crossed! :smile:

Noodley

Tubbs said:
There was no "window" as such - you can still make your transfers if you have them left - stick some Germans/Spanish/Dutch in your team now. :biggrin:

I'm in second place but I'll need a high scoring game tonight to catch the leader. Fingers crossed! :smile:
Oh right, I thought transfers were after first round....off to pick lots of dutch and spanish now :biggrin:

Tubbs

Noodley said:
Oh right, I thought transfers were after first round....off to pick lots of dutch and spanish now :biggrin:

I think the third round play off counts too - so don't rule out the Germans/Uruguayans! :biggrin:

Top Bottom