Fat Cyclist Clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
I know there are a few of us about, but I'm really struggling to find some decent kit for the more portlier gentleman.

I need some 50 inch chest jerseys and some 42 inch waist bib shorts - has anyone got any web links where you can buy such items?

Thanks!!

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions

Longshot

For bib shorts, Funkier do some in your size - I'm about 40-41" waist and they fit me just fine. Amazon sell them amongst others.

ThinAir

Do more.
They've got some bigger stuff including bib shorts at Sports Direct as well.

Its only muddy fox stuff, but at 15quid a pair, I'm not complaining. Tops upto xxxl as well for £5.99!

Ian193

Über Member
They've got some bigger stuff including bib shorts at Sports Direct as well.

Its only muddy fox stuff, but at 15quid a pair, I'm not complaining. Tops upto xxxl as well for £5.99!

Watch the sizes in there I tried XL and XXL bib tights and none of them fitted but dare 2 b bib shorts from cycles uk fit in XXL but they were £ 45 with a top to match

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
The DHB stuff sizes up pretty large as well.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
When hubby was bigger, he found that Go Outdoors did jerseys in bigger sizes. His puke green top is an XL and is massive. He should have bought a L instead.
Cycles UK do a larger range of shorts and bib shorts.

Im still not ready for lycra yet, another couple of stones to lose first. Dont want to look like that character from little britain! Football shirts for me for now

Top Bottom