Fat Cyclist Clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes sorry. I Wear padded shorts but not tight fitting tops...............yet

Acutally, Mountain Warehouse do XXXL stuff. It's not all pure cycling clothing, but I got a couple of good sports tops for cycling in. I always prefer men's tops to women's so I noticed they were doing them in larger sizes.

Smotyn

Hubby is 52" chest and 44" waist (ex body builder) he has got endura fs260 pro bib shorts in xxl and fit very well and his shirts are bontrager mtb in European 3xl he has also got the altura night vision evo (normal night vision no where near as big) I am also not small size 24 womens and I have pair of endura 3/4 length in xxl that fit well. Good luck x

OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
I wish my large measurements were due to bodybuilding rather than stomach building!!

Ta for the advice!!

Mickthemove

Über Member
Ha, as a rapidly decreasing in size, big unit, all I would say is make sure your nads are well protected with the best padded Lycra you can afford, on top is all about vanity unless your are a tt or team rider! Yet to test this theory by wearing a dinner shirt and bowtie on a sportive! Will report wether I loose any seconds of my already very slow but enjoyable pace

Mickthemove

Über Member
Should have said! I brought all my gel padded shorts off eBay when I was a 42 waist! And always wore and still wear two, now I am nudging 38 inch I can get most of the fancy dan kit on ! Only 6 stone away from being a full kit w@@@@ ! Didn't mean that! I actually quite like a lot of the really posh gear it's just I would look daft as a more rotund member of society :smile:

Top Bottom