Fat Lad At the Back (FLAB)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Fat Lad at the Back – the loose acronym is FLAB, obviously – is a range of cycle clothing designed in Yorkshire and made in Italy.

It means Mamils – middle-aged men in lycra – can enjoy another helping of pudding, maybe an extra glass of red wine and know that they'll still look good on their best road bike.

1380902197992-1m10u80w2i6fy-670-70.jpg

http://www.bikeradar.com/road/news/...new-clothing-brand-for-larger-cyclists-38605/

http://fatladattheback.com

OP
OP
Mr Haematocrit

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Not sure its PC correct and I'm curious to know how those with the fuller figure view such a range

sreten

Hi, Its true uphill but completely wrong downhill, rgds, sreten.

Trying to pretend your a lad in middle age seems a bit sad.
Being originally from Yorkshire, this seems very misplaced.

.."LARDARSE" would be a more typical real Yorkshire term.
"AT THE BACK"

Last edited:

twinkal

What do you expect at 15st 7 :laugh:

I actually stole it from elsewhere so I can't claim to be the author of it, but glad it got a laugh.

Haha! You didn't steal it, you geographically placed it into a suitable situation without the original author realising as they weren't looking!

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Thinking about it... Yeah, definatly like those.

When Im at the back they will look right, and should I be with some skinnys with no skills its got to be a bit of an insult to be in front of them.

But that's just me, I used to like to go chasing down GSX-Rs on a YZF T`cat with panniers...

rams1de

According to the startup's MD, Richard Bye (6ft3in, 43in chest, 38in waist in case you wondered), the average UK male has a 38in waist and it's tricky to find decent kit that fits and looks good.

Surprised he didn't design a cycling smock

Top Bottom