Fat Lad At the Back (FLAB)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Quite keen on the idea for er, obvious reasons but I can't help but think I'd prefer if it was designed in Italy, made in Yorkshire.

Just cos I is fat doesn't mean I don't like style.

compo

Veteran
nothing wrong with my titanium bike compo - cost nearly 5k

My apologies if you thought I was having a dig at you or your bike. May I assure you I wasn't. I was just making a somewhat silly comment relating to the Fat Lad At The Back's prices and if I had the money spare to pay them I would probably have the money spare to get a better bike than I have now.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
My apologies if you thought I was having a dig at you or your bike. May I assure you I wasn't. I was just making a somewhat silly comment relating to the Fat Lad At The Back's prices and if I had the money spare to pay them I would probably have the money spare to get a better bike than I have now.
apology accepted compo - and i bet you enjoy your ride whatever it cost.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Over here, we call Women Riders of the Reubenesque mold "Athenas" Men are referred to as Clydesdales, but Mrs GA claims women do not like to be compared to horses.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
[QUOTE 2707652, member: 259"]I couldn't wear anything with those stripes! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Actually I like the stripes, however they do remind me of ballet character skirts.

lesley_x

Über Member
The ladies version is so lame compared to the men's, according to the description they have left out the f word so just made another piece of generic kit for females. I think they've assumed we are too precious to have a laugh? Oh well.

Top Bottom