Fat Lad at the Back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nick Stone

You got a link @David Pitt

Keenbfb

I got one of their jersey's when they first started up, good quality and raises a few smiles amongst the other members of my CC, I had to send it back when it first arrived as the size I'd ordered was a bit too small for me but have to say their customer service was fantastic even to the point I got an email when they received the top back from me and when they sent out the new one.

I click a random image on that site (to see the logo); considering they will have chosen the model, and he should be wearing the right size, these bibs seem to bunch strangely
detail-cycling-tights-bib-super-roubaix-fat-lad1.jpg

OP
OP
Framebender

Framebender

Regular
You got a link @David Pitt
As a novice is that a problem, should I change it?

OP
OP
Framebender

Framebender

Regular
I got one of their jersey's when they first started up, good quality and raises a few smiles amongst the other members of my CC, I had to send it back when it first arrived as the size I'd ordered was a bit too small for me but have to say their customer service was fantastic even to the point I got an email when they received the top back from me and when they sent out the new one.

Sounds promising even though the price is high. teh larger sizes definately appeal to me for the time being,

jack smith

Veteran
They do seem rather pricey, I do have issues getting normal trousers ect due to my big legs and arse that usually ends up with me having to go for a humongous waist size and long legs but I got some Scott bib shorts in xxl that seemed to fit me great.. Possibly even abit big now but the humiliation factor of getting overtook by someone wearing these must be great! Although I'm not sure I would wear them myself

OP
OP
Framebender

Framebender

Regular
They do seem rather pricey, I do have issues getting normal trousers ect due to my big legs and arse that usually ends up with me having to go for a humongous waist size and long legs but I got some Scott bib shorts in xxl that seemed to fit me great.. Possibly even abit big now but the humiliation factor of getting overtook by someone wearing these must be great! Although I'm not sure I would wear them myself
Jack I understand the reservation but shame got left part way up many hills in the past and now size matters more and the text would just be a confirmation of what many others are already thinking so don't have to say. But it really does feel good when on really rare occasions you pass them.

Nick Stone

Got some prendas stuff tonight, only ordered on Wednesday as well! Sizing is well weird but fits nicely, excellent service and top is sweet and stealthy in black, good quality as well.

Top Bottom