Favero Assioma Dual Power Pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattobrien

Guru
Would monitoring your left/right balance have made a difference if you had a large differential between the two? As my knee progressively got worse, I was able to see my balance and ground contact time change by recording running dynamics using a Styrd and Garmin's HRM-Tri and adjust accordingly. As I said from the start, I'm new to cycling power meters. But it's my belief I'd be able to use the metrics from dual pedals to assist in my future training. Do you believe this is not the case? I'm always open to hearing the pros and cons.
I think the short answer is no. Just concentrate on training and being a better rider / putting out more power. One of the members of our club is about 65/35 and able to put out a descent TT.

I am sure others may have different opinions, but if it were my money I’d just focus on training and hitting overall numbers, the rest will work itself out. I’ll try to remember to ask my coach if he feels differently.

When it comes to buying a pm, it would always go total measurement over single sided, it just happened that for one bike I had to go pedals, so got both, giving L/R splits. I literally never look though, only total numbers

Top Bottom