Favorite film quotes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
swee said:
There was a thing in the news the other day about Juniper bushes and it made me think of that scene.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
'Kind Hearts and Coronets' has it's fair share...

Louis Mazzini [After murdering his cousin and the man's mistress] 'I was sorry about the girl, but found some relief in the reflection that she had presumably during the weekend already undergone a fate worse than death.'

Louis Mazzini [Having just murdered Lady Agatha DAscoyne while she sailed a balloon over London] 'I shot an arrow in the air she fell to earth in Berkeley Square.'

The Duke - 'Hoskins is now going to thrash you, then he'll let you go. Let this be a lesson to you not to poach on my land.'

Mr Elliot The Hangman - 'A difficult client can make things most distressing. Some of them tend to be very hysterical - so inconsiderate.'

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
'Kind Hearts and Coronets' has it's fair share...

Louis Mazzini [After murdering his cousin and the man's mistress] 'I was sorry about the girl, but found some relief in the reflection that she had presumably during the weekend already undergone a fate worse than death.'

Louis Mazzini [Having just murdered Lady Agatha DAscoyne while she sailed a balloon over London] 'I shot an arrow in the air she fell to earth in Berkeley Square.'

The Duke - 'Hoskins is now going to thrash you, then he'll let you go. Let this be a lesson to you not to poach on my land.'

Mr Elliot The Hangman - 'A difficult client can make things most distressing. Some of them tend to be very hysterical - so inconsiderate.'

Top Bottom