favorite shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Applegate

what are your guy's favorite athletic shoes... nike, addidas, reebok. what do you guys think of all these nike promotions with the hot
russian chick Maria Sharapova? i gotta say... i'd go to a match just to watch her

Tri-Chris

Yer i hear ya!!! I don't think many people actually watch the tennis when shes playing.
I reckon Adidas.

Pottsy

Cycling - Specialized fit me best.
Running - Saucony are my favourites.

Gorgeous that Maria is, I think my choices are all down to foot shape really.

Keith Oates

Janner
Cycling shoes, Ihave recently bought some Sidi ones and they are comfortable but here in Vietnam I still use my Shimano Carbon Reinforced and find them OK. For running I usually buy Nike but there does seem to be many others on the market that are not well known names but look very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigtallfatbloke

I now have a pair of Nike spd walkable roadshoes and they are superb. I bought them because they are availble in a size 49 unlike many other shoes. They are great on the bike and ok off the bike. I would not want to walk for miles in them (especially if it's a shoppong trip with the Mrs!) but they are comfy enough for the odd trip to the pub or...more importantly pushing a loaded tour bike up a pig of a hill occassionally. :blush:

Blue

Legendary Member
I wear Diadora SPDs on the bike. They look and feel great.

longers

Legendary Member
Nike have/had an ID thingy on their site where you can design trainers and get them made for a fair bit of money. It's good to play with and you can get writing on the heels. I'd love to get someone a pair with something disparaging wrote on them. :blush:

hambones

i recently bought some Cannondale RE5000 shoes and they are awesome - they've upped by average no end!! :blush: what's more - they are colour-coordinated with my bike!!

Top Bottom