Favourite Biscuits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Malted Milk or Chocolate Chip Cookies (the biscuits, not the soggy/chewy yank things)!

Ciar

Veteran
jammie_dodger.jpg

the daddies!

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
I used to like Lincoln biscuits but you can't get them anymore:sad:
Custard creams are number 1, followed by plain digestives with butter on.
Incidentally here's another question. Do you put butter on the top(writing side) or bottom of the digestive? Me and My OH can't agree on this.

until I developed an allergy to dairy, it had to be mcvites digestive biscuits with fresh hawes cremery wensleydale cheese (usually with the slice of cheese thicker than the biscuit) and if possible standing in wellies in the middle of a beck confusing the passing motorists who could not quite understand what a +20year old woman was doing wearing T shirt & shorts, standing in a river in wellies, with a mug of coffee in one hand and a digestive biscuit & wensleydale cheese in the other with a big grin on her face (but then I don't think I have ever been 'normal'...)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I like ALL biscuits and cakes, basically.
Have a hankering for a Lincoln, which I haven't had for a while.

pplpilot

Guru
I used to like Lincoln biscuits but you can't get them anymore:sad:
Custard creams are number 1, followed by plain digestives with butter on.
Incidentally here's another question. Do you put butter on the top(writing side) or bottom of the digestive? Me and My OH can't agree on this.

Depends, are you going to sandwich 2 together? if so then it'd feel right to butter the bottom and have the words pointing out on both halves, if you are only going to have one the I think its personal choice but if were me it'd be the butter on the bottom again.

Top Bottom