Favourite Insults

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I enjoyed John Bercow's dig at Boris for ' a nodding acquaintance with the truth in a Leap year' which I took as he's only serious when its nearing election time.

One of my faves is from the sci-fi movie The Core (2003). On meeting his old rival, Zimsky - with whom there is much bad blood - Dr Brazzleton comes up with this gem when Zimsky lights up a cigarette:

Zimsky (lights fag): Hello Brazz...

Brazzleton: Why the hell aren't you dead yet?

Nasty, short, punchy, probably quite offensive. I have a fantasy where I'm on Question Time & get to say that to Farage:okay:. If I'm getting banned from telly or going viral, that's the one for me.

Ok, I know wishing death on anyone is probably taboo, but its my fave cinematic insult to date. And if one is going to be offensive, go for it.....

Last edited:
No sadly not but you just carry on regardless :sad:
Along with many others my friend, not on here mind.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
A phrase used to describe someone who wasn’t prone to sharing or generosity was:
“He could peel an orange in his pocket.”

If the person was a particularly tight git, the suffix “… wearing a boxing glove” would be added.

houblon

He/she had a face like a slapped arse.
Like a bulldog licking piss off a stinging nettle.

houblon

Along with many others my friend, not on here mind.
Me too. It's been a resounding success, hasn't it, and the Project Fear crew with their dire predictions about Ireland and NHS staff shortages are looking pretty silly. Looking forward to the promised US trade deal, here's hoping it will deliver even more than the 20p per £1000 that the Australian one does. Just need to cosy up to Trump...oh, hang on...

Me too. It's been a resounding success, hasn't it, and the Project Fear crew with their dire predictions about Ireland and NHS staff shortages are looking pretty silly. Looking forward to the promised US trade deal, here's hoping it will deliver even more than the 20p per £1000 that the Australian one does. Just need to cosy up to Trump...oh, hang on...
You're on to a loser here pal, I'm perfectly happy with the outcome as yet and more than happy to exchange petty digs as I'm completely unaffected.

Don't even bother with Jack and alright as I've heard it a Thousand times. 😴

Top Bottom