favourite internet radio station

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Arrow Classic Rock.
You can listen to it in Holland, but because i'm not there i listen to it on the internet.

SamNichols

I listen to: fusefm, the University of Manchester Radio Station, when I know that a friend has a show on (myself and my friend John will be getting ours in January) and use pandora.com, with a whole variety of different genres according to mood. I find it really good for jazz, by the way (as it can never descend into American soft-rock like most of the other channels do). Finally, I download four different podcasts a week, film and comedy ones mostly.

Bigtallfatbloke

www.planetrock.com
the only decent rock station left in the UK

or

www.vsplanet.com has a great unsigned rotation on it's station (VSPR) of all kinds of stuff...erm..including mine:rolleyes: this station is not commercial, just run for unsigned acts who record their own stuff. Some crap on there, but lot's of good stuff as well.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
www.modradiouk.com is good if you dig that 60s vibe and Robert Elms on bbc radio london Mon-Fri 12-3 plays the kind of music I like and takes me back to where I've spent most of my life till 5 yrs ago!

Top Bottom