Favourite newly discovered Youtube channels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Kempstonian

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
She makes me laugh...

OP
OP
Kempstonian

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish

raleighnut

Legendary Member
One thing I'll say about 'youtube' is things that were rare are out there now, this was very hard to get hold of (unless you knew someone that had the LP)

Billy's first trip to America when in his own words he 'Fell on his arse'* but as a 70's classic along with 'Cop Yer Whack For This'

* It wasn't til Whoopi Goldburg invited him over that America started to 'get' Billy

View: https://youtu.be/GHDmsj37nH4

EDIT he does have his 'Glasgae' accent back then though :becool:

Last edited:

tyred

Legendary Member
I stumbled on this channel where somebody in Wales has been restoring a completely rusted to bits Morris Marina. I doubt very many would tackle such a basket case, especially on an unloved and virtually worthless car and he's doing it in his front garden without any proper facilities but I admire people that do things like this and champion the underdog. :okay:

I hope he gets it completed. Would be a magnificent achievement against the odds.:notworthy:

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I always like this woman's Dune essays. She makes the books seem much more philosophical than they probably are. And they are very soothing too. They sound like they take a great deal of work.

PaulB

Legendary Member
This

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Pp3lh5GFc
is Nandi Bushell. I've never seen such precocious talent before. She's 9 or 10 on this and she plays guitar, drums, bass (on other vids she plays an actual bass), sings, acts as her own sound engineer and producer and loops her songs! There's a God-given talent here that we'll hear a LOT more of. There's videos on her channel where she fights with Dave Grohl and has him scared and one where she gets a brand new Ludwig drum kit via the interception of Lenny Kravitz.

Top Bottom