Favourite newly discovered Youtube channels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Kempstonian

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Here's a nice channel for the nature lovers and live cams.

Those littel babies are almost ready to leave the nest. Sometime this week.

Their other videos are in the description. The great tits are a few days behind, so the parents are busy all day feedine them at the moment.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Just discovered this thread...

Two of my favourites have already been mentioned:

Foxes Afloat,
Engels Coach Workshop.

But, check out "Project Binky" which is a fascinating series of 34 [so far] vlogs watching two middle aged blokes making a rally car out of an old mini coupled with a Toyota Celica engine and gearbox they already had...with several side vlogs on other things such as doing up an old Library lorry as a touring home and an Citroen C1 as a C1/Aygo/1008 series race car. [Bad Obsession Motorsport]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hCPODjJO7s&list=PLGSOZAHg1yQHU1tc_3Y5MTQg1qjtxA_nq

Also look at 'Cruising the Cut' [+'Vandemonium'] and 'Retropower.

Last edited:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
He live 10 miles or so up the road from here, apparently hes loaded, done very well out of his channel.

At the risk of minor quibbling, I doubt he's made much out of youtube but presumably the creations he's sold on would presumably sell for six figures at least - and well earned at that

EDIT - was referring to Millyard not Colin Furze, the latter is definitely a youtube superstar.

Last edited:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
At the risk of minor quibbling, I doubt he's made much out of youtube but presumably the creations he's sold on would presumably sell for six figures at least - and well earned at that
He has over 100 million YouTube views. He will be making plenty of money from his site. Plus merchandise and other add ons.

OldShep

Über Member
Is it this guy you’re discussing?
A minimum of 190$ :day I wouldn’t mind earning a dollar a day less than him.
655126F7-2CAB-4FBF-8150-0A9E4A641D73.png

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Is it this guy you’re discussing?
A minimum of 190$ :day I wouldn’t mind earning a dollar a day less than him.
View attachment 592701

Ah no, we were at crossed purposes. Was referring to Alan Millyard the motorcycle engineer (and by day nuclear engineer) who has a youtube presence just about. Furze is a genuine youtube superstar and I dare say it's his main livelihood

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
I'm just getting back into photo printing after a long break, and this guy has lots of useful stuff on his channel (not to mention a budget several orders of magnitude more than mine!):

[/QUOTE]

Trickedem

Guru
Just discovered this thread...

Two of my favourites have already been mentioned:

Foxes Afloat,
Engels Coach Workshop.

But, check out "Project Binky" which is a fascinating series of 34 [so far] vlogs watching two middle aged blokes making a rally car out of an old mini coupled with a Toyota Celica engine and gearbox they already had...with several side vlogs on other things such as doing up an old Library lorry as a touring home and an Citroen C1 as a C1/Aygo/1008 series race car. [Bad Obsession Motorsport]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hCPODjJO7s&list=PLGSOZAHg1yQHU1tc_3Y5MTQg1qjtxA_nq

Also look at 'Cruising the Cut' [+'Vandemonium'] and 'Retropower.

I have just binge watched Project Binky. Amazing engineering and also an amusing presentation. 37 episodes so far.

Top Bottom