Fed up feel like giving up.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KEEF

Veteran
Just been out for ride round the village and surrounding countryside and took a breather at Pontop Pike.I was on the grass taking a drink when a unknown breed of human came storming up in his scraphatch crossed the road and took a bloody side swipe at me covering me in dust.This has really peed me off I feel like putting the bike away for good. What was the point of it he would not stop even as I through my water bottle at him and called him a banker. Words escape me..

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Why would that make you give up cycling?

Ok this is the plan: Tell us the make, model and colour. Each and every CC forum member will go out tonight and destroy by fire every example we can find which fits the description. It's vaguely likely that one of the vehicles we destroy will be the one owned by the scum sucking pond-life you encountered today. Ta da! Job done. The balance of the universe restored.

For we are legion and furious vengeful and shall rain down terror on their poxy hatchbacks.

speccy1

I bet he was fat, unfit and on his way to KFC or Mcdonalds. Don`t let muppets like that ruin your fun. I`ve had run-ins with loads - I just laugh at them, you`ve got the upper hand:biggrin::biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
mickle said:
Ok this is the plan: Tell us the make, model and colour. Each and every CC forum member will go out tonight and destroy by fire every example we can find which fits the description. It's vaguely likely that one of the vehicles we destroy will be the one owned by the scum sucking pond-life you encountered today. Ta da! Job done. The balance of the universe restored.

For we are legion and furious vengeful and shall rain down terror on their poxy hatchbacks.

That would confuse the police a bit, wouldn't it? Identical cars torched on the same night, the world over....:laugh:

I mean, really, how irresponsible to suggest such a thing. :laugh:

:sad:

Arch said:
That would confuse the police a bit, wouldn't it? Identical cars torched on the same night, the world over....:biggrin:

I mean, really, how irresponsible to suggest such a thing. :laugh:

:laugh:

We would have to delete this thread after.:sad:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
mickle said:

Rock on mickle I'm up for that- i've had a pint now.

OP
OP
KEEF

KEEF

Veteran
Cheers every one feel better after reading your posts just a bit fed with inconsiderate motorists in general. So meet me at midnight I have matches and petrol for mass scraphatch burning never mind what make or colour lets burn burn.:becool:

Top Bottom